Our new AlphaTraining Days are specifically designed to focus on your change and configuration management requirements. They offer a unique way of gaining access to our in-depth CM knowledge, at a fraction of the normal cost.
AllChange AlphaTraining Days offer complete flexibility, with the content, structure and pace being tailored to your working environment. Each AlphaTraining Day takes place at your site, with one of our highly experienced CM consultants. The trainer will spend the day focusing on the specific questions and issues raised by your users.
- Give all your AllChange users access to our expertise and advice at a fraction of the usual cost
- Get training specifically tailored to your user needs
- Personal desk training, on a one-to-one basis
- Small group workshops
- Trouble-shooting designed to solve any problems
- Get advice in your normal working environment, when you need it most
- Ideal way to help your users maximize their use of AllChange
- Focus on your working processes
- Help when and where you need it most
- No set agenda, all AlphaTraining is built around your requirements
- Less formal than a structured training course
- The cost-effective way to buy in-depth training
The trainer can work on a one-to-one basis with individual users. Or, they can work with small groups. The options are endless, and depend entirely on your set-up and user skill levels.
There is no restriction on the number of users attending each AlphaTraining day.
Simply book the number of days you need for the year, and then let us know the dates you would like.
The AlphaTraining* courses offer exceptional value for money, at only £650 per day.
You will get the same high level of expertise that we are renowned for, in your workplace, and at your convenience, but at a fraction of the cost. For a qoute, please contact email@example.com
*AlphaTraining Days are available in the UK only
For details of all training courses, click on the links below.
|Introduction to AllChange|
|Basic AllChange Administrator|
|Advanced AllChange Administrator|