With the number of IT regulations increasing year on year, IT departments are under constant pressure from auditors, managers and shareholders, who want to know what has been changed and why.
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act section 404 requires enterprises to:
- Have a company wide security policy
- Have procedures and policies for change management, help desk and service requests
- Have formal, secure documentation, auditing and testing in place
Ineffective controls are a major threat to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulatory frameworks and managers face heavy penalties for failing to comply.
With AllChange your business can implement highly efficient change management systems in order to answer auditors’ questions, who changed what, when and perhaps most importantly, why?
AllChange lets managers control complex IT and business processes, administering all change requests from a central point. Its robust database provides complete security, whilst ensuring that accurate records are kept with full audit trails for regulatory compliance.
- Accurately document all changes
- Reduce the risk of data tampering
- Eliminate unauthorised changes
- Remove resource conflicts
- Replace paper-based systems