Intasoft Privacy Statement
Information about our organization & websites Intasoft Ltd takes your privacy and right to know what information we hold and how we use it extremely seriously.
The use of information provided to us by our customers (each a “Client” and collectively our “Clients”) for the purpose of processing on their behalf shall be limited to the purpose of providing the Service for which the Client has engaged Intasoft Ltd. Simply put a client who purchases licenses for our software has to provide us with contact information to enable the purchase and the subsequent support services for that software to be performed. That information is stored in a secure password protected database and is used solely for the purpose of performing the business function that our client has requested of us.
Intasoft Ltd acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. Intasoft Ltd has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes on behalf of its Clients. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to Intasoft Ltd.’s Client (the data controller).
Types of information we collect and use
In this policy, “personal information” or “personal data” means information about an identifiable individual that is subject to protection under the law in the jurisdiction in which you reside. In some jurisdictions, “personal information” or “personal data” will not include business contact information.
In the context of rendering our Services, we may collect information about you. This information regularly includes the following:
- If you order any Service from us or ask for a quote (via our Websites or via phone, email or letter): Name, company name, company address, billing contact, billing address, company email address, company phone number, job title, information from our correspondence with you, information on your order, such as price and Service information, information on defects or erroneous Services, your feedback and complaints, quotes we offer you, customer ID, information on your Intasoft Ltd customer account, payment information such as bank account details or check information, information on outstanding payments.
- If you register on our Websites: Name, company name, company address, company email address, company phone number, job title, job function, industry, your interest(s) in Intasoft Ltd and/or its Services. If you post on our blogs or forums: You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Websites, such as forums or blogs (collectively, “User Contributions”). We may collect any of your User Contributions. Please note that we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by other persons.
- If you contact us (via our Websites or via phone, email or letter), e.g. for a support request: Name, company name, company address, company email address, company phone number, and information on our communication with you, your interest(s) in Intasoft Ltd and/or its Services, and any additional information you provide us with.
- If you merely use our Websites: IP address, browser data, device type, Uniform Resource Locators (URL), operating system, site preferences, and information on your usage of our Websites.
- If you participate in our events, such as webinars and trade fair booth events or if you download our white papers: Name, company name, email address, phone number, address, position/ job title, job function, job level, and any information on the event or download.
- If you are in our email marketing campaigns: Name, company name, email address, phone number, address, position/ job title, information whether you are already a customer, marketing campaign information, such us your reaction to our marketing and your interest in our products.
How do we collect your information?
This personal information is collected in many ways and may include: Personal information you provide to us. Most of the personal information we receive comes to us voluntarily from our users in the course of using our Services, communicating with us in the procurement of or in the process of requesting our Services, registering to attend a seminar or participate in a survey, interacting with us at trade shows or conventions or other industry events or asking to be included in an email or other mailing list, or other product promotions.
Personal information we receive from others. We may receive personal information about users from publicly available databases or third parties from whom we have purchased data, third parties such as social media sites, law enforcement agencies, providers of denied party screening and marketing consultants and partners. We may also receive personal information such as contact details including name, position, phone or email-address from our partners and customers.
Why and on which legal basis do we collect and use your personal information?
The reasons for using your personal information may differ depending on the purpose of the collection.
Regularly we use your information for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
We use your information in order to perform our contractual services or prior to entering into a contract with you. If you order Services from Intasoft ltd or if you contact us to request our Services, we use your information to provide you with these Services. Information we use includes: information we need to contact you or otherwise communicate with you; information for order fulfillment, delivery of requested materials or services, maintenance and training associated with our Services; information to manage your account, information to enable the download or usage of Services, and information for invoicing and payment follow-up.
We use your information if justified by our legitimate interests. The usage of your information may also be necessary for our own business interests. For example, we may use some of your information to evaluate and review our business performance, create financial statements, improve our Services, provide advertising or to identify potential cyber security threats.
We may use your information for marketing purposes, for example, to send you relevant product updates and/or share your contact information such as names, email-address or phone number with Reseller Partners for them to directly contact, qualify and manage the customer relationship. If necessary we may also use your information to pursue or defend ourselves against legal claims.
We may also use your information after obtaining your consent. In some cases, we may ask you to grant us separate consent to use your information. You are free to deny your consent and the denial will have no negative consequences for you. You are also free to withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you have granted us consent to use your information, we will use it only for the purposes specified in the consent form. We often work on the basis of consent or other lawful grounds in relation to sales and marketing campaigns. For example, if you sign up to our email newsletter, or provide us with your email address and allow us to use this email address for email marketing, or when our marketing partners provide us with your email address, we will use your contact information in order to deliver our email marketing campaigns.
You may easily withdraw consent by unsubscribing from our email newsletter at any time.
You may also contact us via email, phone or mail at the addresses provided at the end of this document to request that we remove you from our email list. We use your information to comply with legal obligations. We are obligated to retain certain information because of legal requirements, for example, tax or commercial laws or we may be required by law enforcement to provide personal information on request.
Communications from Intasoft Ltd
Once you register, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also respond to your inquiries, provide services you request and manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone and will make every effort to honor your preference. We will also send you information on new products, services, special savings, promotions and general information. If you do not want to receive this information, you can opt-out of receiving future mailings (see Opt-Out section below). If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You can sign up for these newsletters from us on our registration page. You may unsubscribe at any time (see Opt-Out section below). When necessary, Intasoft Ltd will send you service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you may deactivate your account with the Intasoft Ltd Website. Please note that we do not provide your email address to our business partners. We will not send you any offers on behalf of our business partners.
Sharing of information
Intasoft Ltd may contract with third-party service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions described above. These service providers may change or we may contract with additional service providers to better accommodate our customers. Intasoft Ltd affiliates may provide services to you or to your local Intasoft Ltd affiliate and may receive personal data about you. If we transfer your personal data to affiliates or third parties, we require the recipients of your personal data to safeguard your personal data using administrative, technical and security procedures; however, your personal data will also be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction governing our affiliate or the third party. Intasoft Ltd does not disclose personal data with third parties for their own use without your permission. However, in some cases, Intasoft Ltd may be required to share information as a result of applicable law. For example, Intasoft Ltd may be required to disclose information as a result of a court order, subpoena or warrant. In addition, we may, subject to applicable law, voluntarily provide information in order to assist in a law enforcement investigation or where the disclosure is necessary to protect our systems, our business or the rights of others.
- Service providers and advisors. We may use third party vendors and other service providers to perform services on our behalf. Such services may include marketing campaign services, providing mailing or email services, tax and accounting services, product fulfilment, payment processing, conducting surveys or contests, performing customer service, performing data enhancement services, performing fraud prevention services, performing web hosting services , or providing analytic services. Any such service providers will by appropriate data processing agreements be bound to only process the data on Intasoft Ltd’s behalf and under its instructions.
- Promotional partners. Third parties with whom we partner to provide promotional activities, which will be identified by name in the context of these activities. We may, for example, share contact details with Reseller Partners.
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction. Third parties in connection with a Intasoft Ltd-related transaction, such as a merger, sale of Intasoft Ltd.’s assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business, or in the event of a bankruptcy or similar proceedings.
- Law enforcement, regulators and other parties for legal reasons. Third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our legal claims or to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Intasoft Ltd, our visitors, or others.
- The Public when posted in certain public spaces. Remember, our Websites allow you to connect and interact with others. Your profile information or information that you post in a forum or on a blog, including personal information, will be available publicly to other members of the Websites by default when you create a profile, post in a blog or forum, or interact with others on the Websites in public groups, and post content to public spaces.
Cookies and other digital markers
Your Rights and opting-out
Intasoft Ltd gives you the choice of receiving a variety of information that complements our products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product-and service-specific information and Intasoft Ltd -wide marketing communications. Intasoft Ltd -wide communications may include new product information, special offers, or an invitation to participate in market research. Intasoft Ltd provides you the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personal data used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product from us but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on the order form. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and/or promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communications or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please type “Opt-Out” in the subject-line. We want you to understand your rights and choices regarding how we may use your personal information. Depending on how you use your information, these rights and choices may include the following: Upon request, Intasoft ltd will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.comWe will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- Individual Rights. You have specific rights under applicable privacy law in respect to your personal information that we hold, including a right of access and erasure and a right to prevent certain processing activities. If you are a resident in the European Union, you have the following rights in respect to your personal information that we hold:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal information.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as, where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period of time enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal information easily from one organization to another.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO OBJECT TO ANY PROCESSING BASED ON OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS WHERE THERE ARE GROUNDS RELATING TO YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION. YOU CAN OBJECT TO MARKETING ACTIVITIES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact details below.
Access to and accuracy of your information
We will provide you with access to your information, including making reasonable effort to provide you with online access and the opportunity to change your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID, before granting access to your data. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to refuse to provide visitors to our websites with a copy of their personal data, but will give reasons for our refusal.
Keeping your information secure
Intasoft Ltd does not guarantee or warrant the security of our servers nor can we guarantee that information you supply through the Intasoft Ltd Website will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. We follow generally accepted industry technical standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Business transitions In the event that Intasoft Ltd goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information will likely be among the assets transferred.
Terms and Conditions