It’s AllChange for the successful business in 2002
Intasoft Ltd, the UK’s leading Configuration Management specialists, will be launching the new version of their highly successful AllChange product in March 2002.
Already a favourite with leading UK organisations, the redesigned AllChange 6.0 has a host of new features specifically designed to ensure trouble free, smooth management, of a diverse range of development projects that require information management and rapid response to change.
AllChange 6.0 highlights include:
- The new AllChange 6.0 Web Browser Interface is of particular interest in these times of e-commerce and Internet. This allows remote access to the AllChange 6.0 Change Management features via a web browser, from any PC. All the Change Management features are fully supported, and these can now be implemented throughout organisations, quickly, simply and easily, without the need to learn new applications
- New features have been introduced for the Windows GUI, including a shortcut bar which makes navigation and access to information quick and easy
- HTML Help provides guidance for all levels of expertise with the minimum of fuss. Hyperlinks provide speedy access to related topics, whilst drop down menus and new multiple window displays allow easy navigation between topics
- The free read only access feature adds greater flexibility to the package. This allows organisations to give users access to their corporate database, from any location, without the cost of multiple user licences
- The new report generation facility with drag and drop feature now allows for the simple creation of reports. Fully accessible to all users, report layout and format is made easy to customise, giving greater control and flexibility
The benefits of AllChange 6.0 information and change management will be of significant value to any organisation aiming to succeed in 2002. AllChange 6.0 users will gain greater control in managing their information storage, retrieval and delivery and in implementing technological changes.
This will give AllChange 6.0 customers a competitive edge in an era of rapidly changing global markets, decreasing time scales and contracting budgets. AllChange 6.0 means the ability to manage change is made even more effective and easier to control. Multiple projects with differing lifecycles can be handled and monitored with complete confidence. Organisations can implement AllChange 6.0 with minimum interference, secure in the knowledge that should support be required, Intasoft provide a service that is second to none.
Contact Intasoft Ltd for details of special introductory offers and further information, on 01392 447780 or Email email@example.com. Alternatively, you can visit our web site at www.intasoft.net.
— ENDS —
Intasoft was founded in 1986 to support the rapid growth in software development brought on by the introduction of personal computing power, the requirement for a more structured design and development approach and new management methods.
Since then we have seen the emergence of more powerful, cheaper hardware, rapid advances in development languages, ever more sophisticated software tools and an ever increasing need for organisations to be able to respond more quickly, more cost effectively and more responsibly to changing business, legal, political and environmental imperatives. Our philosophy, in such a demanding world, is to listen to what our customers want and deliver what they have asked for as quickly, easily and as simply as possible.
Companies and organisations, including leading corporations such as Australian Defence Organisation, British Nuclear Group, British Telecom, Computer Sciences Corporation, Cubic Defense Applications, Defence Procurement Agency, Fujitsu Services, Grameenphone, Lloyds/TSB Wealth Management, Martin-Baker Aircraft, Northern Airborne Technologies, The Open University, P&O Ferries, Penny and Giles Aerospace, Provident Financial Management Services, Raytheon Systems, Unisys, University Colleges London and Dublin and Westland Helicopters, have all selected Intasoft’s change and configuration management software to manage their projects.
Tresco House, Westpoint Court, Exeter, Devon, UK EX5 1DJ. Tel: +44 (0)1392 447780. Fax: +44 (0)1392 447781.
900 East Hamilton Avenue, Suite 100, Campbell, California 95008
Web site at www.intasoft.net
Contact Tony Collins +44 (0)1392 447780 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to Editors: Intasoft and its product names are trademarks of Intasoft Ltd. All other product and company names herein are trademarks of their respective owners.